Job Title: Cost/Schedule Analyst
Location: Los Angeles
Experience: Mid-Senior Level
We need the best and brightest who will serve as an extension of Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority (Metro) staff to execute the projects and programs approved by Measure M sales tax which will modernize L.A. County's aging transportation system and build a 21st century transportation network that expands light rail, subway, Bus Rapid Transit, Metrolink, bike/pedestrian ways and highways.
Metro’s Measure M funded program will accelerate the addition of transit lines and finally integrate them into a comprehensive system with improved freeways and local roads. We need the best and brightest to be a part of the team awarded a $90.8M contract to provide LA Metro with highly qualified Program/Project Management and Project. Controls professionals -- Triunity is looking for a Cost/Schedule Analyst
to support cost and scheduling activities in capital projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the review and approval activities for baseline and subsequent updated schedules.
- Assist in determining the scheduling sequence for design, bidding, and awarding construction and professional services contracts to achieve the schedule project completion.
- Assist in preparation of detailed project schedules to establish optimal contract interfaces and determine activity relationships to accurately plan project completion.
- Assist in reviewing and monitoring early completion schedules and pay application schedules for compliance with contract requirements.
- Support the review of time impact analysis (TIA) schedules and development of alternatives and expected outcomes to avoid potential project schedule delays.
- Support preparation of cost reduction, value engineering, and risk assessment recommendations for project cost effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s Degree - Engineering, Construction Management or Business.
- 5+ years’ Project Control experience in civil projects.
- Experineced user of Primavera Enterprise (P6) scheduling software.
- Knowledge of spreadsheet, graphics, and data base management, and word processing software.
- Commitment to achieving AACE International Certification is desirable
Triunity specializes in Communications and Controls Engineering, primarily in the transit market, but we are also involved in utilities and water/wastewater treatment sectors. Additionally, we offer Construction Management services and Project Management services, including Project Controls, Scheduling, Estimating and more.
Triunity is an equal Opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, or other status protected by law.