Senior Electrical Engineer - Seattle
Work while being near the ocean in a city that is surrounded by large bodies of water, majestic mountains, warmer than normal winters, lots of trees, a booming tech community and a world class transportation system. Be a part of a company that has cultivated a family atmosphere, which translates into a robust record of project success with clients that is changing communities nationwide. Leave your mark on a variety of major projects while enjoying a city made for walkers which allows you to explore different neighborhoods without worrying about the traffic.
Triunity Engineering is looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer to work along with our Seattle engineering team providing services for infrastructure projects. You will work at the direction of a Senior engineer applying various design engineering techniques, methods, and support to deliver successful infrastructure design and design-build related projects as well as supervise CAD designers with the potential to lead some engineering projects.
The idea candidate will have 3-7 years of electrical engineering experience.
- Design electrical, power and control systems for infrastructure projects such as light rail, water/waste water, transportation, aviation etc.
Technical Knowledge and Qualifications Requirements:
- Electrical engineering experience designing aviation, transportation, water/wastewater and/or city traffic control systems
- In depth knowledge developing Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) software and configuring communications networks, database servers and/or graphics station configurations for process monitoring and control.
- Distribution and instrumentation wiring design for SCADA systems for light rail, highway, and/or water/waste systems
- Substations design and operations;
- Strong project management experience
- Integrating with other engineering disciplines on large design teams
- Working with owners and contractor staff in the field as part of a construction team.
- Generation excitation and governing controls; Power System Modeling using SKM PowerTools, AGI Lighting,Aspen, EasyPower, Revit or similar modeling software.
Triunity Engineering and Management provides engineering and program/construction management services for infrastructure projects. Headquartered in Denver and offices in Los Angeles and Seattle, we are experiencing growth and opportunities in both our Seattle and Los Angeles offices.
- B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering (BSEE) and E.I.T. is required, P.E. required
- Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering (MSEE) a plus;
- Extensive knowledge of NEC, NFPA, IECC and other building electrical codes required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Abilities to handle shifting and multiple priorities and to work as a team member in a diverse work force.
- Willingness to learn and accept responsibility, comply with safety rules and regulations, work efficiently, effectively and independently; and RCDD certification a plus
- Willingness to travel (estimated at 15-25% of the time, average)
- Pacific Northwest Candidates preferred*